WEDDINGBOOKER.COM - ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
WHAT IS IN THESE TERMS
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when
content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our
site, or interact with
our site in any other way,
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1 WEDDINGBOOKER.COM is a site operated by WEDDINGBOOKER.COM
LIMITED ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number
11326215 and have our registered office at 10 Clos Menter, Excelsior
Estate, Gabalfa, Cardiff CF14 3AY, UK.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our
line on 02920-611834.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
1 By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy
you agree to comply with them.
2 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
3 We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our
site, please check
these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international
law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or
fraudulent purpose or
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material
not comply with our content standards.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised
promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains
Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any
harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the
any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in
contravention of the
provisions of our terms of website use.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site,
• Chat rooms.
• Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear
information to you about
the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation
is used (including
whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in
particular, for children)
from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our
site, and we will
decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the
(including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
However, we are under
no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we
provide on our site,
and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from
the use of any
interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards,
whether the service is
moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the
consent of their parent
or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an
interactive service that it
is important that they communicate with their children about their safety
moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service
should be made
aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you
with a means of
contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute
to our site and to
any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the
letter. The standards
apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the
A Contribution must:
• Be accurate (where it states facts).
• Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
• Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country
from which it is
A Contribution must not:
• Be defamatory of any person.
• Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,
orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty
or a duty of
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be in contempt of court.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance,
or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with
• Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from WEDDINGBOOKER.COM
LIMITED, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or
criminal act such
as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
• Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds
believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to
be, published are
likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other
inducement to the
commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
• Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred,
we may take
such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material
breach of the terms
of use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our
taking all or any of
the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by
you to our
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an
(including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs)
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we
reasonably feel is
necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches
of this acceptable
use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described
above, and we may
take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
1 If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its
matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree
the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except
that if you are
a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern
and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in
2 If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and
formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by
We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and