A contemporary barn wedding venue set in a haven of idyllic countryside, Mythe Barn offers...
an exceptional combination of traditional elegance with modern sophistication. Located on the borders of Staffordshire, Warwickshire and Leicestershire, the barns were converted in 2012, and each space is dedicated entirely to exclusive-use weddings.
Ceremonies can take place both inside and out, under the garden gazebo on a summer’s day, or in the spectacular Oak Barn. With an oak frame reaching up two storeys high, and full-height windows, this light-filled room can seat up to 150 guests for your civil ceremony. A perfectly positioned minstrels’ gallery is just the place for musicians, and for your photographer to capture some magical moments. The new bridal dressing room means you have a peaceful and light-filled space to primp and preen with your loved ones before you exchange your vows, just a few steps from both ceremony settings.
Welcome drinks and canapés can be served in the connecting Cart Barn or outside in the beautiful Courtyard, with delicious treats and exemplary service from in-house caterers Galloping Gourmet. The contemporary Grain Store was designed with the wedding breakfast in mind. Floor-to-ceiling windows open onto the garden and views beyond, making this a wonderful setting for both summer and winter celebrations. Elegant décor includes stylish chandeliers and ceiling drapes, offering every couple a neutral colour palette upon which to impart their chosen style. As the sun goes down, this versatile space becomes your party venue with ample space for a band or DJ to entertain you and your guests.
At Mythe Barn, we pride ourselves on offering delicious food, from the more formal wedding breakfast to casual evening feasts. On summer evenings, the impressive Outdoor Kitchen in the Courtyard can produce all manner of spectacular street food options. From wood-fired pizzas to sizzling wok food and mouth-watering barbecue, you can really treat your guests to something special. You’ll find a fully-stocked bar in the Cart Barn too, just a few steps away.
As evening turns to night, we don’t want your day to end. With that in mind, we have converted our stables into seven luxurious en-suite bedrooms for your nearest and dearest. And for you, the sumptuous Hayloft Honeymoon Suite awaits with its lavish bed,
exquisite bathroom and private entrance above the main barns. You may never want to leave!
• A countryside wedding venue providing a delightful blend of contemporary style and elegance, dedicated entirely to exclusive-use weddings
• Located on the borders of Staffordshire, Warwickshire and Leicestershire within easy reach of major road networks
• Set amid 150 acres of farmland, overlooking rolling hills and meadows
• On-site catering and event organisation by Galloping Gourmet, helping you to create your bespoke wedding day menu
• Capacity for up to 150 guests for your ceremony and dining, and up to 200 for an evening celebration, with ample car parking spaces on site for both day and evening guests
• Seven en-suite bedrooms available for your guests, including two interlocking rooms, perfect for families
• The Bridal Dressing Room, available for brides and their maids to get ready before the ceremony begins
• Luxurious honeymoon suite which includes a balcony - perhaps the setting for your first morning coffee as newlyweds read more